Juggalo Audio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Juggalo Audio Forum

JUGGALO'S FROM AROUND THE WORLD CAN NOW SHARE THE FRESHNESS OF THE UNDERGROUND

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many of the artits Her

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Decrept Juggalo
The Decrept Juggalo

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-09

How many of the artits Her Empty
PostSubject: How many of the artits Her   How many of the artits Her Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:14 am

Got Permission for you put there stuff up? I'm trying to estimate how much music will be left becaue we all know eventuall alot more will come down? No Offense just wondering, also which artists. Also Also, Have you tried responding and explaining your reasoning for putting there stuff up? I think this site would help them in the long run, more people who are looking for new artists will find this site listen to there shit and hopefully buy what is available. I download everything but I still buy the cds that are in print and easy to come buy. This site is my backup file savior. I think they may understand if you say that
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/devconn88
hypno
Admin
Admin
hypno

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: How many of the artits Her   How many of the artits Her Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:42 am

thats all this site is anyways

it is just my personal storage place for all my music

i just happened to advertize it after a while because people were visiting the site and the word got out that i had the site and people started coming here al the damn time, and nothing really i can do to stop people from coming here unless i got it password protected or some shit,, but i aint got time to set up accounts n shit like that, ,,, who knows it might be like that in the future tho

who knows,, i might charge people a fee or some shit to visit the site even

$5 for 24 hour access to the site maybe,, sounds fair i guess to me..lol

most of the artists on here probably have no idea they are even on here,, but im sure if they knew about it,, they would have mixed feelings about their music being on it

since most are underground artists they really need album sales because they dont rely on MTV and all them magazine ads n shit like that to sponsor their music,,and really i dont like the fact that everything on here is free for everyone anyways,, but damn,, what can i say,, IT IS..(for now)

most music artists already have good people working for them to promote their albums n that type of shit so i doubt they need my feeble site to help in the least,,, i mean,, sure you get to listen to the albums n shit,, but does it really help people to buy the actual CD's? FUCK NAH... u aint gotta lie..lol

maybe someone might roll upon an artist on here that they never heard of before and get influenced into finding more of their music n shit like that,, but really,, i doubt any ov them need juggalo audio to advertize their shit really because they pay mutha fuckers to handle that type of shit for them, or they know that there are sites like juggalonews and faygoluvers and killmusick and people that go around hanging up fliers n shit that will sponsor their new releases n shit for free and dont have to promote shit really...

but yeah,, to answer your question,, probably about 20% of the artists on here gave me permission to actually have their albums n shit on here... the rest are just part of my personal collection because i wanted it to be complete,, and really,, im about 99.9% done adding music on here... i may just stop adding new artists n shit like that and only add the new releases from the artists that already exist,, who knows

it takes alot of time n shit to add all the music on here the way i like it,, and i dont make any download for anyone else unless they ask me to add their music on here or someone tells me i should add so and so on there because they are the shit

really tho,, about 20% of the artists on here i dont even care to listen to, but they are on here anyways because of people requesting their music or whatever.. its all good tho,, its still part of my collection now, and im glad people still send me their music to add because i love supporting the underground artists in any way i can

i really doubt they need their albums up for free downloads tho to get them supported tho

only reason they are up for free downloads is because i want them on there for easy access for MYSELF not really for anyone else and i could give a shit less if someone tells me the sound quality sucks on all my tracks, because they werent meant for anyone but me anyways

i dont mind anyone downloading the shit or i would have taken down the site a long ass time ago, and i wouldnt sponsor the site on any other places online either. since lots of people come here to visit or what not i have made the site a little more friendly to others tho, and theres nothing wrong with sharing a little..lol

BTW sorry for the long ass post..hahahah Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://juggalomusic.net
hypno
Admin
Admin
hypno

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: How many of the artits Her   How many of the artits Her Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:08 am

2 DIRTE
6NINJAHS
ABICA
ABSOLUTE PANDEMONIUM
B.D.K.
B-LEAVE
BEAKER
BEASTMASTER
BROKEN FORT
BROK HOMZ
CHOP YO MIND UP ENT.
CLEVELAND JUGGALO'S
CLICK CLACK
DEAD KILLA
DEAD N DIRTY PRODUKTIONZ
DEAD SOUND ENT.
DESCENDANT
DISLEXSICK
DJINN (ROTTEN CORPSE CLIQUE)
DZK
E2J
FOREVERMAN
FRANTIK KILLA
GREWSUM
JACK OF HEARTS
KARKUZ
KRAZY K
LEWN
LO KEY
MAD ATTIXX
MISSION INFECT
NARCALEPSY RECORDS
NEKRO G
NIMBUS
NUTTINXNYCE
PROJECT FATALIST
PSYCHO JESUS
REAL RENEGADE RECORDS
RED HEAD STEVE
RIGA J
RUN THIS SHIT
SIR T
SIZZLE
STIR CRAZY
SUICIDAL BILL
THA C TRAIN
TINMAN
T.O.N.E-Z
UNDERREALLYGROUND
Z-RACK

about 50 artists I have 100% permission to add their music

the rest I have either never asked or contacted about adding them or anything tho
Back to top Go down
http://juggalomusic.net
The Decrept Juggalo
The Decrept Juggalo

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: How many of the artits Her   How many of the artits Her Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:53 pm

I Hope Us Moderators can use it free. I thank you for introducing me to all these artist This site is one reason I love undergound music, without it i'd probably never know about it. So thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/devconn88
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many of the artits Her   How many of the artits Her Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many of the artits Her
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Juggalo Audio Forum :: Misc. Music-
Jump to: